NFL signings around the league.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

You think Joyner would take $10mil less to play here?

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't like horses....afraid? eh, I just know THEY know if you don't like or know how to handle them...Big friggin animal

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Young54

Young54 Starter

I would say above average. Don't underestimate 3 winning seasons with an improving roster each year. We had terrible luck with the injury bug last year and we still went 9-7 in what is now a very competitive division.

It doesn't have to be splashy to be right. The Jags were splashy and it got them one good season. Feels like we're going about it the right way. Can you think of 15 GMs you'd rather have? I can't.

Obviously you can always focus on the misses but he's done a great job turning this sinking ship around. Could he have drafted better? Sure. But everyone can. What Chris Ballard did last year was incredible but you can't expect that every year. JRob has been good and our team is getting better every year, or do you disagree with that?

In addition to solid FAs and Drafts, don't forget he also brought in Vrabel. The jury is obviously still out, but so far, so good.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Young54

Young54 Starter

Very true. Like I said, I don't hate it.

It's only $5M less. I think he's wroth that extra cash. Why are you saying $10? I don't know if he has to pay taxes in Cali or Neveda, but he might be better off in TN because of the state tax. The Raiders aren't like the Patriots where we would have to drastically outbid. I think if we matched the deal he would consider it. Yea, if we could have him for the same deal, I'd take it.

5. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Vaccaro is 4 yr 26 m
    Joyner is speculated to be 4 yr 42 m

6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

i dont know if its because its the offseason but i guess some people just can not read? i didn’t say anything was wrong with Websters FA. He made a couple obvious 1st round picks that have been solid, but as far as overall depth picks through the draft he’s heen gruesome. Just of recent the Bishop Sankey pick, Justin Hunter pick, Kendall Wright, Chance Warmack (i could go on but id trigger some folks PTSD)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Teddy B staying with the Saints. Spurned a bigger offer from the Dolphins so we presumably had no shot. Wonder if we’ll look at Tyrod for back up QB now.

9. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Preston Smith joining the Packers. They’ve already got Z Smith and Amos... revamping that defense quickly

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who you want? Name some names.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar