NFL signings around the league.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he has 5 years on his deal total and is the highest paid qb so i disagree

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I’ve never seen someone protected so much. It’s amazing. I want the life of Marcus Mariota. Play average, miss some games, have a few cool highlights here and there, and never be held accountable after half a decade. Sign me up!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

All jokes aside, if you watch that interception reel...It’s hilarious at times. Lolliota.....

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

But watch out buffalo and Baltimore. And the titans definitely have some demons to get rid of against Indy.

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Those people will trash the receivers after watching the drops reel , but have nothing to say about his INT reel other than "All QBs look bad while throwing INTs". He had nearly as many INTs in 17 as we had drops in 18. That's awful

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

And they weren’t your average interceptions. Some were downright godawful...like stared right at a defender 5-10 yards out and completely threw it right to them bad.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm hoping this was a joke.

Honestly Baltimore is a good team that has kept a good defense every year and now they have some offensive weapons and a dynamic QB. I expect them to be good again this year.

Goes to show you don't need a QB to put up crazy stats to win football games. I actually think they have a good formula right now if Jackson stays healthy.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

How exactly do you know that as fact? As in, Mariota didn't know the play but the receiver did. In ALL of your football experience, how often has that been the case? In college, who is the one always with the OC going over concepts and the plays? If Mariota didn't know the playbook, why didn't ANYbody mention that ever?

And as far as your last sentence, what type of "stat" is that to show anything? Are you saying there were a lot of drops in 18, or a lot of INT's in 17? Or do you even know what you're saying?

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It was a joke like the large majority of your posts (or at least that’s how I take them). The point was you put Mariota on a pedestal because he was QB for the Philly game and NE game but he was also the QB for the Buffalo game and that massacre against Baltimore.

Jackson is trash and will show that this year. A large reason why many think Cleveland takes the division.
    I never said a QB has to throw up monster stats to win games. That was all you’re assumption without reading many of my posts. My point of stats was towards the amount he should be paid for what he does. If he isn’t putting up larger stats than he has, then he should be paid accordingly as in like a lower tier starting QB.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I've noticed you and the trolls avoid direct debate, while acting like you're debating and not trolling.

You and JWill seem to start off each post with a number of fallacies, then set up your opponent (in this case those who think Mariota could be our franchise guy) to your liking, then attack the straw man.

You must be of a lesser soul

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar