NFL gives Titans 4 Prime Time games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh God. Please forgive me. I HATE that D-Bag!

If I'm missing any others please feel free to add to the list. :)

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

:grrr:

The one game I could possibly go to and it's in week 17. That's either big or bust, meaning we're either playing for nothing or everything and with our team it'll probably be for nothing.:grrr:

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win Tip Jar Donor

NFLN is such a ripoff, anything to make a buck. Piss poor we have a game on their network. Maybe ABC will air the christmas game. Sick of freaking making NFL games PPV, fking joke.
    ________
    Gorgeous

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what kind of crap is throwing a Christmas night game on a proprietary subscription network that has an over-inflated sense of value ?
    jesus, what nerve
    what about mom and pops that dont have tons of high tech gear
    wtf are they gonna do Christmas night ? watch "It's a Wonderful Life" again!!!!
    just wait til they hear they won't be able to see this on Comcast !!
    them old-timers don't like them ugly satellite dish's on the side of the house
    damn you NFL, damn you NFL Network, damn you Comcast!!!!

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Please, the only week I can possibly come in to see a game each year is around my birthday/ my college's fall break, and the NFL has had the team either play away or have a bye week on that weekend for the last 3 years!! And this year will make it four.

At least this is just happening once on your end

6. merlin

merlin Camp Fodder

Dang, did I see that right? Only 7 12:00 games?

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm liking 6 home games in November/December. Personally I prefer going to games in mild to cold weather rather than in the blazing heat we've had the last couple of seasons in September.

Awesome to get season opener, sunday night game, monday night game, and xmas game. NFL giving us some props with that lineup.

I doubt we'll have near the chance at the early undefeated strength like last season, but the late home games should give the team extra chances to rally late and finish strong going into the postseason.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I noticed we have a few late Sunday afternoon games as well. I think I like that better than having the games at noon.

9. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Those late games are tough on us guys that live 4 hours away and have to work on Monday. I will be a hard pick this year on which I can attend.

10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

skip bayless=tool

so here is my issue. i was planning on taking my wife to grace land for her bday this year. here bday is oct 8. guess what is going on three days after that. that is an issue i have to figure out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar