Rumor NFL Free Agency Rumors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

We are not signing Logan. He is gone man—maybe not to Jets but definitely not to us.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't know about all that. If we don't sign Clowney, I really think we sign Logan.

Butler will be back and we all know Logan excelled with Butler in the lineup. Hopefully the FO knows that we need all the pieces intact if we want to beat KC from here on out.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Tennessee Titans announced that they have agreed to terms with Avery Gennesy, the 26-year-old offensive lineman, who played in the XFL earlier this year and the Alliance of American Football last spring.

In the XFL, he was the starting right guard for the Houston Roughnecks, the league’s best team. The starting left guard was Sebtastian Tretola, a Titans’ draft pick back in 2016. Houston was 5-0 at the time play was suspended due to the impact of COVID-19.

Titans Add XFL Offensive Lineman

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I would like to resign him, he's a good leader on the D, especially now with Casey gone.
    This waiting around on Clowney reminds me of us pursuing Suh the one year, he signed somewhere else and we lost out in others FAs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Carp

Carp Starter

Don't we lose a comp pick next year if he signs after the draft?

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If Ryan signs before the draft then we most likely would get a comp pick for him...if he signs somewhere after the draft then he doesn't count toward comp picks for either team

From the Jets standpoint it doesn't hurt them to sign Ryan pre-draft because they aren't inline to get any comp picks anyway given FAs they have signed vs. ones lost...per OTC

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

8. Dangermode

If Ryan signs for 9 million a year we’d likely be looking at an additional 5th round pick.

9. Dangermode

What we really need is Pamphile, Woodyard, Austin Johnson, Brock, Bates, Fluellen and Tye Smith to all unexpectedly sign mega contracts with other teams this week! We’d be rollin’ in comp picks!

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

I remember Tretola, was like a 6th or 7th round pick, didnt see a snap and got done for armed robbery or assault or something, and then we cut him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar