NFL admits error on onside kick..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

you are friends with a sqeeler fan? For shame, for shame.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Just like how you guys want to **** on everything, we want to blame the refs. We're fans. Let us get mad.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Anybody with friends is friends with a Steelers fan. They are like cockroaches.

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I live in Texas and I think I know more Steelers fans that Cowboys and Texans fans.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah I was about to say the same thing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Sweet. Glad the NFL came out and said they F'd up. Doesn't change anything, just gives Mularkey one more negotiating point towards that extension.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

yep. Everywhere.

Young and old and all they know is 6. Doesn't matter if they know when, why, where, who they beat, who they screwed over on BS calls. And for whatever reason, many think they have some sort of exclusive rights to a f**kin towel. And don't talk s**t about the towel or you've just beaten up and mugged retarded kids, or so I'm told.

I HAtE the steelers. I can only hope the 80's make a comeback for their franchise.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And they've benefitted from them too. The 49ers had a TD taken off the board by a bogus offensive PI call. No one here remembers that though.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This is so damn frustrating

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

A game we lost? Excellent example lol.

NFL acknowledged it. Whats so hard about acknowledging it?

Pathetic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar