Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Will you watch?

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'll be in recliner like every other Sunday afternoon watching my Titan's. We could potentially spoil their playoff hopes if Houston some how loses to the Jags.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

No way Orakpo, Casey and Walker should play. I want to see all young guys play and hopefully no injuries.

Lots of Sankey and the young DBs

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  4. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

Will there be another McBride sighting?

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I agree with starting a bunch of our inexperienced guys to get them some game time. For some reason though I feel we win this one, even though in the long run we would probably be better off with the higher draft picks than a win against the ailing Colts. Either way, I am more excited about the coming (hopefully) changes in the FO and coaching, free agency and the draft than Sunday's game. A shame to be in "wait 'til next year" mode before the season ends.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If we lose, then I have to believe we decided to tank for the #1 pick. They're probably starting a QB with less than 2 weeks of practice with the team.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Whether we have the 1st or 3rd pick won't matter. We don't need a QB and there aren't any surefire #1 picks anyway, imo.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Thinking trade bait here for the QB desperate.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I would like to see a heavy dose of Fowler to see what all the hype was about.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He's averaging 7 plays a game, that IS a heavy dose of a FB.

Horrible draft pick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar