Ncaa 08

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

NCAA 08 for the 360 is excellent. Gameplay is good, graphics are much better than in Madden 07 or NCAA.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea thought so, but diving over the pylon has been there since madded 2005 im pretty sure, maybe even 04....

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Resistance is as good as any game out there right now....

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know about resistance. Most people just make fun of it. That's all I see, so I assumed it was a joke.

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

You can get your rosters on with the new file available from this site (http://www.ncaastrategies.com/index.php?page=rosters). PS2 and PS3 files are ready to download and are free. It makes the game a lot better when the players have names. I am slowly getting used to the gameplay and controls also. I still wish that it was as tight as the PS2 Maddens and NCAAs.

Directions for PS3 users:

-download the file (.zip file)
    -un-zip the file (extract)
    -plug in to your computer a jump drive or memory card (SD/Mem Stick)
    -now copy the PS3 folder from the "ncaa08ps3rosters" directory (which was created after the un-zipping
    -plug your jump drive/mem card into your PS3 and copy the file to your PS3 via the "save data utility" section under games.
    -play your NCAA 08 game with real rosters.

I included the directions because I got lost on trying to figure out which folders that I needed to copy. I had an ignorant moment, I suppose. Oh well, hope this is of use to some PS3 owners.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

There really aren't any must buys for PS3 yet.

I've played Resistance and Motorstorm before at a friend's, but didn't find either game worth buying.

NCAA 2008 has been a great game to play. Unfortunately, the dynasty mode sucks! They advertise the game as the recruiting system being more in depth and more realistic. It's just more buttons to push, none of the choices go together to make realistic sense, you can build a player up to where his is maxed to sign with you and see him sign him another team that was way below... it's crap and it takes WAY too much of my time to enjoy it. Which unfortunately kills the longevity of the game to me. Now I will just play against buddies and probably start a season to play the Auburn and Tennessee games around their actual week of games. (Of course I'll sim a couple seasons to get draft classes for madden)

Fortunately Madden comes out soon, and I hope dynasty mode will be improved.

I'm also excited about the game "Lair" which comes out around the same time, looks promising.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I actually used my IPod to do this, was very excited that it worked. Pretty cool to force the Ipod to have sex with the computer, then the PS3, to give birth to real names on NCAA 2008.

And yes, it is much better with real player names.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You should feel good about that. You can't upload ANYTHING to the 360. Not even pictures. That's one thing I absolutely hate. If it isn't a game save, the system won't read it. (it will stream media, but won't allow you to place it on a hard drive) Pretty crappy considering a computer company made it.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Exactly why it doesn't have all those aforementioned features.. it's Microsoft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar