NBA finals thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

by arsenal, do you mean Steph Curry that also needs covering? I agree with you then that Lebron doesn't have that.

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. 8and8

8and8 Starter

And Klay.

Durant has never had to carry a team. He’s always had another star, prolific scorer to play with.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

My comment was not about the game itself, but about KD being a cowardly ***** that slunk to a team he couldn't beat with his tail between his legs.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao... Steph 1 for 11.

Klay cold.

Durant takes over.

Lebron stans: YEAH BUT HIM UDDER TEAMMATES!!!

Yeah... let's pretend the Cavs supporting talents werent playing well. Or like they dont have shooters.

5. Deuce Wayne

Lebron is the most excuse-provided athlete of all time.

It's truly amazing how ESPN played everyone.

Sports' greatest "Participation Trophy" recipient.

#135 Deuce Wayne, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  6. Deuce Wayne

Yep.

Which is totally different from creating a super team to beat a team you can't beat... Twice. (stay tuned for the 3rd time Lebron tucks tail and fails again)

right?

Maybe. Something like that.

Y'all just mad that KD does The Lebron better than Lebron does.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

There's an issue with this line of thinking, I don't think anyone is supporting Lebron here either, just also knocking KD which is more than justified.
    KD took the easy way to get a championship, similar to Lebron. I think it's plain to see though that Lebron is the Cavs and KD (as seen in OKC) is a star but also has more star power with him.
    You can say Curry is having a bad series to diminish KD as having "help" all you want, but Cleveland has to guard the guy which makes it easier for KD. That's very simple to understand and no one on Cleveland outside Lebron is as good as Curry.

8. HurrayTitans!

Just wanted to quote another case of incorrect thinking by assuming an attack at KD is pro-Lebron.
    In reality, there is no "excuse" needed when you go to the championship series 8(?) years in a row. What are you excusing, being the best or at least the 2nd best team in the league?

9. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Not a fan of either of them but the FACT still remains...

Lebron > KD

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Sorry Dee-Dub, pay more attention to the conversation next time. I am not, nor have I ever been, a defender of LeBron's bull****.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar