NBA Draft

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The official NBA draft Thread.

I think the draft has more depth than people realize, with Derrick Williams being the best player, yet I'm not sure how he'll fit in as a small forward given that he looked like a dominant big man in the tournament. Kyrie Erving has a relatively small resume', but was impressive in a handful of games including the loss to Arizona in the NCAA.

As a rockets Fan, looking forward to trading up from the 14th pick, or drafting a foreign born center to replace Yao Ming. Kevin McHale will want a big front line with post skills.

My prediction for the Rockets: We Trade up to get Jonas Valanciunas in the top 8.

Otherwise we stand pat with our picks at 14 and 23 and 38 and go for an athletic scoring forward and Center, followed by a Shooting guard. Jan Vesely and Nikola Vucevic and Shelvin Mack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I want the Piston's to take either Kawhi Leonard or Bismack Biyombo.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I heard a rumor Washington might trade with Minnesota for the #2 pick. I'd love that wither Williams or Kanter would be a huge addition to Washington.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I love the Jan Vesely pick. Looks like he can really play and fills a big need. Hopefully we finally got a strong core together to finally take off and win some damn games.

5. I bet no one can guess which conference had the most kids drafted last night!!!!!

Lol SEC wins again!!!

6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

The mwc??

7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Ah I was close

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If it's anything like the NFL draft, most of them won't amount to anything.

9. Cool. What they do once they get to the league is not the SEC's problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar