NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I just don't get why LeBron doesn't go to the Clippers. I mean just today I heard an ESPN anchor making a joke that the Clippers aren't even a serious contender, why? Because they're the Clippers? Yea I know they've sucked for a long time but out of all the teams looking at LeBron who has a better center than Chris Kaman? Maybe the Nets. Who has a better point guard than Baron Davis? Maybe the Bulls but when Rose is a free agent think Chicago can afford to pay him max money? Doubtful and you know that's what Rose will be looking for. I mean the Bulls, Heat and Nets have about 2 or 3 players on their roster. Even if LeBron and Wade both went to Miami that team would still need a center and a bench. The Clippers have all that. Eric Gordon is a good up and coming player and even though I wasn't a big Blake Griffin fan at OU, at worst he's a solid bench player. But hey, maybe he becomes a really good player too, who knows? Too me the choice is obvious. So what if he's "playing in Kobe's building" it's not like LA fans wouldn't flock to Clippers games, that city loves big stars. And unlike the Bulls the Clippers have no history, you win one championship there you're a legend to those fans.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LeEgo is having an hour long thing on ESPN on Thursday to announce where he is going. For some reason, even if it is Chicago, I hope he just blows his head off.

What an egomanical douche.

3. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

I think it might be because of that whole "rape" thing. Just a hunch.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Clippers? They have nothing.

And Derrick Rose is much much better then Baron Davis, and why wouldn't the Bulls be able to afford him? They only pay Luol Deng at the moment, possibly Wade/James and/or Bosh.
    Noah compares to Kaman.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

if LeBron joins Wade and Bosch in Miami, i pick them to win the NBA title next season.

whos with me?

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm not a huge Noah fan, I think he's a tad overrated. But I wouldn't say Rose is much better than Davis. But lets say the Bulls sign LeBron, you don't think Rose will want a max deal in a few years too? Can Chicago afford that? Besides Eric Gordon is better then Deng and still don't know about Griffin.

Besides looks like the Bulls are out of the running: -Chicago has moved beyond LeBron James and are now pursuing Carlos Boozer and JJ Redick. From Sprung on Sports.

If you believe twitter Jared Dudley and Chad Ochocinco are both saying Knicks. Dudley I'd be a little inclined to believe since he's close with Amare.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LeBron needs to get in New York. Whether that's via the Knicks or Nets, dude needs to making the most of his brand by capitalizing on a big market. Plus he's got Jadakiss and Jay-Z making rap songs all about him.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So... If I find some pyscho to accuse Lebron of rape, everyone will hate him too? I doubt it.

I wish that'd had been someone other than a white girl. No one would have ever cared.

and lol @ a 1 hr special for his "choice". This dude loves the spotlight more than Favre. Attention whore.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Apparently Boozer is close to a deal with the Bulls. Everyone kinda forgot about him. Good job Chicago, you got rid of half the team and ended up with Carlos Boozer, just like you planned it huh? lol

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i like Boozer with Rose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar