My fellow audiophiles, I need some input.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GeronimoJackson, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I’m legitimately not touching OEM Beats lol.

Too many legitimate brands with a far cheaper price point. The earbuds just do a good job for what I need them for.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Man, if it was me, I’d go pawn shop crawling for speakers. Speaker technology hasn’t changed in forever. If you can find a good brand that work well, you could get a good deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The only good brands in stereo equipment I can think of is Klipsch and Yamaha. Sony used to have good stuff but not sure about them now, same with Kenwood. There of course is Bose but F them and their outrageous prices for there stuff. Jensen or Boss has to be where it's at though......lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Aqutis30

My Charger R/T came with the Dre Beats 500 watt system. Sounds like **** on most songs. You can't even hear the 8" sub in the trunk. Time to upgrade that chit.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have a Challenger SXT, I’m not sure what’s in it, but it honestly sounds pretty ballsy. Surprised they would throw something cheap in an RT.

6. Aqutis30

Supposedly it has something to do with the source of the music. Most of the songs on my USB sound like crap through it except for 1 John Mayer song and it has balls but not the others.

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

In car audio, if you want better sound out of the OEM head unit you need a new signal processor. Car Audio - Processors - OEM Integration
    My wife's Explorer has the premium Sony system and it's garbage! The mids, highs, and especialy bass is all muddled sounding. Cartoys installed the new processor along with a new 10" sub and it was a significant improvement. Kept all the factory doors peakers as is.

This system is a newer version of my current home audio setup, I have the Polk Monitor series speakers. Yes, I love home and car audio, I can surely upgrade but honestly my setup is more than enough for my home. Listening to music, watching movies or sport it is loud and rocking.

My Denon receiver is good so no need to upgrade since it already has the most current technology such as 4K Wfi HDMI, Bluetooth etc, if I do decide to upgrade my speakers this is what I would buy:

But again, I am 100% satisfied with what I have now and see no reason to upgrade. No one has come to my house and said, "the sound is not good or you should get better speakers..."

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

In all honesty, I don't know many people who wouldn't be impressed with my sound bar lol. I've met one person who I would classify as an audiophile, everyone else goes straight thru the TV. I can't stand to listen to it.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What kind of input do you need?

Aux?

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

What sound bar do you have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar