Music City Miracle 23rd Anniversary

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I have a Kevin dyson photo signed of that play. Still amazes me to watch that one today.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

GoT was there... stayed till the end

always felt sorry for the people on the bridge when that happened... I mean you took all the time money & effort to go to game only to leave before it was over

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I was there...amazing moment in Titans history

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Yep. Stayed til the end and nearly broke my gf's toe jumping up and down. BTW, she was a Bills fan. We broke up soon after. :)

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was not there, but was at Toots in Murfreesboro. There was one Bill fan at the bar...when Christie kicked the FG he went nuts, then looked at all of us and said "but that is ok...there are still 16 seconds left. Anything can happen". Then "anything" did happen LOL. I had to wait for that torturous eternity (seemed like that to me anyway) before the TD was confirmed, BUT, as soon as it was confirmed (and the thunderous noise had died down a bit), I (who was sitting right next to him) leaned over and said "But that is ok...there are still 3 seconds left. Anything can happen).

One of my absolute favorite memories LOL. Thanks for bringing it back!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Buffalo returns the opening kicking to the house.

8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

So basically it’s been 23 years since the biggest highlight in this franchise’s history. Well that and falling one yard short in the super bowl that same season.

Kind of depressing if you sit and think about it…lol.

9. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Sadly... yes.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I was living in SC at the time. I was yelling so hard during that time that when my wife came back from the grocery store I was hoarse and could barely speak. I was just point at the tv like a lunatic. Fun times.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar