Munchak News/Pollard may not be back next year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ouch. Just saying I think that Pollard is highly overrated. He gets too much credit for the defense's phantom toughness.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The problem with Pollard's good plays is most of them are the QB just throwing him the ball. He's made some decent plays in the run game, but he hasn't been the force I was expecting.

I fully expected Pollard to be used like Roman Harper when he was teamed up with Gregg Williams in New Orleans. He's just been a guy.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Greg Williams doesn't call the plays though, so why would you think he'd get full reign of the players?

4. Fry

He doesn't call the plays(supposedly) but he has does have input in the gameplan and strategy, otherwise why bring him in?

5. JCBRAVE

Well you 2 silly gooses do realize Pollard leads the team in tackles right?

Still think he was a bad signing?

6. Fry

Yes. He's making tackle downfield, considering we're 23rd against the run. Making a boatload of tackles doesn't make you good.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

He is not making all his tackles down field, he's all over the place wrecking havoc.

You clearly have an agenda when it comes to Pollard.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

When we were winning I'm not gonna lie I was loving the Pollard signing. As things started to collapse I just notice more and more him getting beat like it's going out of style. Getting caught out of place, whiffing on tackles, and then talking trash to the LBs or CBs like it's their fault.

9. JCBRAVE

Chris Johnson is where your anger should be aimed

10. Fry

Wreaking havoc? You're watching a different #31. You act like he's Troy Polomalu in his prime. He's doing what Bernard Pollard has done his entire career, which is what has gotten him cut three times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar