Rumor Mularkey offered extension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

I’m a buckeye and I think UT made a mistake doing that. Schino is a good coach and there is literally no shred of credible evidence that points to him being complicit at psu, he never even worked with the guy that said he knew. Plus, it made that fan base look really bad but who knows how it will turn out, but they got what they want so who knows...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It’s pathetic man. Why are we even fans at this point?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

So this is our punishment for Mulsucky stumbling into the POs, get lucky by winning against a know choker (Reid) only to get dismantled and embarrassed by a legit contender.

This is horrible news, there is no way we have it as easy as we had it this year with Watson and Luck coming back. We’ll be lucky to win 5-6 games next year.

Our only hope is that this extension comes with stipulations as to changing up the scheme and staff. If not, we’re pretty much wasting time with Mariotas development and wasting any chance we have of having Mariota be the star he seemed to have the potential to become before Mularkey got ahold of him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

That's the worst.

Mariota is 7-8 years in the league if we do this and by time Great Value Kevin Costner is finally fired.

What a ****ing waste.

**** you @VondyP

@5tweezyPOT was absolutely right

Jacksonville should've throttled our asses in Week 17.

Apparently getting embarrassed in New England is "close" for this franchise.

Foh

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Didn’t say anything about accepted. Praying it came with stipulations about firing staff and he refuses. If you remember, we all lost our sh*t a few years ago when reports came out they had offered Munchak an extension. Few days later he was gone.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Mariota threw more picks than Td’s, our whole offense declined, we didn’t Win the division...and we want Him back because people like him??? HILArious

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Still the best season we've had in nearly 15 years fellas, bring on 2018 and Mularkey!

I still think robiskie is gone

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I WISH WATSON DIDNT GET HURT AND HE THRASHED US 55-0 again

I WISH JAX BEAT US

I WISH WE WERE THE 1 in 1-15 FOR CLEVELAND

**** MULARKEY

**** JROBD

AMY YOURE COOL....nah **** YOU THE MOST

9. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Lol I’m not a big fan of that phrase either but we all knew he was coming back. What needs to happen is Robiskie being shown the door. Reading that Mularkey said Robiskie was sickening though. Offensive numbers went way down and he says that? Of course Mike says that lol. Where I’m from if your homeboy is in the wrong you straighten him out or someone else will and that will be J Rob. Robiskie won’t be back next year. And guess what? Mike will be the one to tell him to kick rocks once that comes down from Robinson.

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Fake fan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar