Rumor Mularkey offered extension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This right here makes me believe that Mularkey's job was never in jeopardy against the Chiefs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. kstone

kstone Starter

Me neither

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

F this organization man. I’m genuinely pissed at this. Do they even watch these F ing games?! They don’t want to win....This dickhead is going to keep us average like Jeff Fisher. Has the balls to come out and say “no changes to the offense” *** outta here

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

JRob is a neutered GM. He's just a puppet.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Hopefully this is a false report and he’s fired tomorrow. Lol

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Man, this franchise is a joke.

I’ve been putting forth effort to watch games and stay invested living abroad. I just am running out of reasons to care anymore.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Y’all arnt happy with one playoff win? I’m ****in shocked.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Worked in Knoxville

I know it seems petty but I'd blow everyone on Twitter and Facebook up.

Players, media the organization.

Straight tag folks

9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

This is the reason I was half hoping the jags would blow us out in the last week to keep us out. As bad as it sounds..

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This might be true. If so, it might mean that JRob leaked the Mularkey could be replaced by McDaniels thing to the media just because he knew it would get fans excited and maybe it was his Hail Mary attempt to change AAS's mind.

But nope. AAS is an idiot and loves paying Mularkey his dirt cheap salary. She loves their weekly phone call where Mularkey probably kisses her ass.

I've said it before. The Titans have sh*tty ownership and there's no reason to expect this franchise to ever get better as long as the Adams family owns it. Rotten from the top down.

• High Five High Five x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar