Rumor Mularkey offered extension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

AWESOME SAUCE!

Playoffs did us good!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Quit buying tickets. I know... I know...you can't do that. You'll just give them a reason to move.

3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

My plan exactly

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Amy Adams has no clue what she’s doing. Exactly what you would expect.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

If this doesn’t include mandatory staff changes I may need stronger meds.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. titan1207

titan1207 28 years bleeding blue

I’ve been invested for 28 years in this franchise. Stuck with them when they dumped Moon, sh$t on all the Oiler fans and the city of Houston when they moved, kept Fisher for way too long only to replace him with Munchak, Whiz and now maybe the worst of the bunch Mularkey. They never seem to figure it out. Every blue moon they will give you a season to remember and then follow it up with 10 years of trash. A blind man could see changes need to be made to take the next step. If not Mularkey, at least some of the staff. This is an absolute travesty. Again, ownership has shown they have ZERO clue about running a championship organization. Not sure I can take it anymore. Fans are supposed to be loyal, but at what cost. What is the ownerships responsibility? They want to keep Mularkey fine, but open your damn eyes and see without some kind of change the Titans have hit the ceiling.

• High Five High Five x 9
  7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Pretty confident this team takes a step backward next season.

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Is this a reliable source????

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I thought this would happen if staff changes were mandated. Still hopeful that is what is occurring behind the veil. My last ditch effort to cling to sanity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I only hope MM8 can get free agency and find a winning situation...kid doesn't deserve this clusterfu(k

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar