Mularkey has job waiting for him with the Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

That doesn’t even make any sense lol

Reeeaaaaach

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Murray not being himself hurt this offense. You can't be a power running team with a gimpy RB and a RB who makes decisions like running backwards.

The offense can be good BUT everything had to go perfectly. (I guess you could say the same about all of them but we saw stretches or this offense being very good)

Not adjusting did these coaches in

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah, difficult for the pouter to see it. Its cool man.

4. 520

Be gone weird cop guy

I’m enjoying the greatest day in franchise history right now

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

If you are enjoying it so much stop crying.

6. 520

Tears of joy

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He's used to coaching with QB problems.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He will be good for culture there, but how fitting is it that he ends up on the Browns? ROFL

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Amazing how Mularkey is such a good head coach that he wouldn’t even be a candidate for one of these non playoff teams. I mean “teams would have loved to be in our position” right?

I actually had a conversation with Bernard Pollard about that very thing on Twitter today. If you see an chance to upgrade something go for it - don’t settle!

Everyone who backs Mularkey balls when you ask them if he will be a head coach again next year. They all say “well I didn’t say he was a great coach”. That’s exactly the point!

We are striving for greatness here. Mularkey clearly didn’t want to be apart of that. I’m thankful for the playoff win and back to back winning seasons but change had to be made.

Would any other playoff coach this year have to accept a position as OC for the Browns if they were fired? I doubt it. That shows you the league seems to agree with JRob here.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar