Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

...applies to every movie...

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Oceans 13....I love it.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Finally got to see Sweeney Todd....Tim Burton....need more be said? :thumb:

Like any normal, heterosexual male, I was apprehensive about a musical. But I gave it a shot and found myself really, really liking this movie. The story is killer. But now Avvie has me worried that I may have serial killer tendencies :lol:

Can't leave without scoring....so 9/10 :thumb:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'm glad someone else liked sweeney todd, because all of my buddies hated it

6. cayal

cayal Starter

Tim Burton is remaking Alice in Wonderful, with Depp as the Madd Hatter...or so the word on the street goes.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Allegedly Arnie did some audio for the new movie.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

sounds good!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014759/

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

First off - Sweeney Todd was great.. nuff said.
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory though was just plain bad and JD as The Madd Hatter is just too close to Charlie. Don't do it Tim!!

I heard Burton was directing Pirates 4 - (making it 2 too many sequels)...

More looking forward to Guillermo Del Toro's Frankenstein (being made after he finishes The Hobbit - which will probably take a decade)..

10. Outlaw

Outlaw Guest

That would be totally wicked!

I love Depp as an actor, I have seen or will see everything he is in. Even if I don't like the movie his performance usually makes it worthwhile!

Alice is a wonderfully twisted story and the Hatter is my favorite character. Knowing Burton's dark mind, he'll probably do one hell of a job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar