Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The Illusionist: So I took some of your advice to watch this movie since I liked The Prestige so much and you guys delivered. It was a really good movie and with each new Edward Norton film I watch I become more of a fan boy of his work. The only thing I disliked was Paul Giamatti playing the inspector. It just didn't fit well with him and I love Paul's work to.

#10931 Aqutis30, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Passepartout

Passepartout May Flowers and May Day

Yeah as really they needed to get someone else it seems to play the Inspector. Paul G is indeed great.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Annihilation. I had a pretty good time with it. There are some really cool moments. And it's a beautiful film. Overall though, seems more style than substance. This is one of those movies I can see people holding up as being way "smarter" than it actually is. Considering this is the same guy who did Ex Machina, which imo is the best sci-fi movie to come out in a long long time, I can't help but feel a little disappointed. Still a solid movie though.

4. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Yeah I can’t complain about it because it held my attention throughout but you can’t help but have a little disappointment with it overall when it’s all said and done. You’re right it has some great visuals. It would probably have looked great at the theater.

5. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Going to see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom tomorrow. I’ll try and give an update.

@Fry I know you’ve been looking forward to this movie.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

After Jurassic World... I'm waiting for the digital to watch.

Disappointing movie doesn't have my attention for the sequel.

7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Dinosaurs on a giant screen... sign me up.

I’ve mentioned this before but my first real theater experience where I was in complete awe was going to see the original Jurassic Park as a kid. I’ll probably see every Jurassic movie in the theater.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Oh yeah original was, and still is, amazing... then 2 and 3 sucked.

Jurassic World was better than 2 or 3... but still underwhelming to me. It was fine. Just fine.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's your $35. Do with it what you wish.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nothing can touch the first Jurassic Park

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar