Most likely choice for QB2?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 2, 2019.

?
  1. Bridgewater

11.6%
  2. Foles

5.8%
  3. Taylor

30.4%
  4. Fitzpatrick

1.4%
  5. Siemian

5.8%
  6. Osweiler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. McCown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Draft pick

17.4%
  9. Gabbert

27.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

They don’t doubt his ability yet every single coach always wants to put the ball in his hands as little as possible.

2. 520

Wait and see like 4 years of regression and injuries ain’t enough? You want that fifth year with only 10 tds before you decide he a suck ass?

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

If I’m to understand the homers, not using him is not doubt. They are purposely not using him for 3 qtrs so he can take over late in games and build up his 4th qtr comeback stats.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. 520

Build em up to be right in the middle of the pack!

5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

The worst possible example.

If the coaches thought he was worth signing, he would be signed.

They are keeping him one more year so they can pick a better qb in next year's draft. It is as simple as that.

And then you actually said "the players would disagree with me?"

That is just stupid to even say and actually deserves a big steaming pile of BS, but I don't do that.

Of course the players will say the love the starting qb. So to even suggest it is just stupid.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Not stupid at all. And to make the statement that you know what the coaches are doing is just...

Mariota could ball and secure his spot as our starting QB. Might suck for you, but for the rest of us who just want to win everyone will be happy. Funny how you know exactly how he's gonna perform and what the coaches are gonna do before the season even started.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I was going to say if Mariota comes out and balls and secures his spot I would love it... but before I say that let's define "ball"

because there were some people so blinded by the Mariota love that after a game where he threw 125 yards and 1 TD they actually created a MARIOTA BALLS OUT TOLD YA SO YOU HATERS MARIOTA IS KING OF THE WORLD thread so I can't trust the definition of "ball" on this board.

So can you expand on ball before I reply?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  8. 520

9 wins brah!!!

Lol

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Protects the football. Makes plays when he needs to. Wins games. We've never been a pass 1st franchise or had huge numbers, even when we had QB's from passing franchises.

There is no "stat" to measure his efficiency other than watching him play and seeing if he can do the things they need him to do. He can't do more than that.

What Mariota did against the Patriots was enough to beat the Super Bowl champs.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

There’s ton of stats to measure his efficiency. He got 11 this year and 13 last year.

What he did against the colts #2 is enough to get him cut without a second thought.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar