Most Despised Titans Player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

its close between pacman and harpe so il say both equally

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

DeRon Jenkins...aka Toast...

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm surprised Harper is getting so much hate. I can't hate a player for giving his best in his final years. It's not his fault Fisher shouldn't have been been playing him, and he did his job.

Pacman, on the other hand, did his best to set the team back, set the city back, set the league back, and set himself back. He's not just at the top of my list, he's the only one on it.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well Harper is fresh in my mind, and gets hated on all the time, but he tries. I can't hate him for giving his best even thou his best sucks, same for Collins. The guy I hate would be Pacman also, he did us dirty in so many ways. What really pisses me off is that he's probably happy we all hate him.

5. Imissschwartz

Imissschwartz Camp Fodder

+1. I saw him in a Bass Pro doing a signing about a year ago. I still had an urge to go up and kick him in the nuts. And no, there was no line waiting for an autograph.

6. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Perry F***in' Phenix or DeRon "Toast" Jenkins, too close to call

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'll never forgive him. Al frickin' Del Greco.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can forgive Al. It's hard, but I can. He was money most of his career. He just played one season too long.

I'll never forget his 50 yarder against the Eagles in Philly... I thought we were done for sure, but he pulled it out... tough kick to make in conditions like that. It was a cold, windy day when he made the kick. Pretty impressive, if you ask me.

The regular season Ravens game where he missed an extra point was embarrassing and his performance in the playoff game against the Ravens was truly pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It was probably an accident.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope. As much as I've trash talked Al in the past, he's actually pretty good. He's Automatic Al!

He ranks #14 on the NFL's list of all time leading scorers. The guy is good. He just played one season too long. That's all there is to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar