Most Despised Titans Player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Ok this is a tough call to make but there where players on this team that everyone was glad that they left. It could be an under achieving draft pick or a free agent f:grrr::grrr::grrr: up

My choice is Carl Pickens he didn't do anything for us and the front office chose him over Reggie White which that alone should be the top answer but anyway who is the most despised Tennessee Titans player of all time?

PS: They've had to be either starters or 2nd String no Practice Squad players

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nick harper

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reggie White did nothing when he came back either.

4. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

No but imagine what kind of player Kearse could have been had White been able to take him under his wing.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But then he wants more then the $60 million we couldn't afford.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

First off Reggie White was a stupid bigot so I wouldn't have wanted him anywhere near my team.

Carl Pickens was a big time disappoint. I hated the Yancey Thigpen addition too.

I'm gonna have to go with a tie between Nick F...in' Harper and Lamont "You Big Dummy" Thompson. No two players have made me more sick to my stomach like these 2 pansies. Every single time the ball was thrown their way I just knew they were gonna whiff and be toast, and they were. I'm not anything close to a football expert or analyst but I could always see that these 2 guys were gonna be picked on.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

David Givens.

Came in. Demanded High Money. Did Nothing. Tried to Sue.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Lendale White.

The guy hardly ever broke any tackles, and hardly ever ran anybody over. Falling forward is not the same as running somebody over. When he made it to the pros and saw everybody was just as big as him, he turned soft.

And then his comments after he left...

Runner up: Nick Harper (But he did alright the 1st season he was here. I guess it was the coaches fault that they kepy him out there longer than he should've been. Sorry Nick!)

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Al Del Greco

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How has this not been unanimous?

Donnie Nickey.

Not only does he suck, waste a roster spot, but he's not even a decent person off the field.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar