“More probable than not” Patriots manipulated balls.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

If this wasn't something that the entire league have been involved in and something the pats SPECIFICALLY were doing alone- I could see Bill getting suspended and such.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Like I said, I want consistency. This was close. I don't have a problem with that. I do think Belichek got a pass where Sean Payton didn't. And this is the SECOND time a Belichek led team has been busted for rules violations that create a competitive edge.

I'm surprised at how many Titans fans forget that Bulluck called out the Pats for knowing our D signals when they bumped us from the 06(?) playoff run. That was swept under the rug and then "Spy-gate" surfaced.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

What proof do you have the entire league does this?

4. Clark

In what world does a ball get Intercepted and no other team makes a comment about it being lower pressure than normal? Just the dolts.

We are talking about a whole league that is constantly catching and throwing these balls. Why only one team said anything? BECAUSE EVERYONE IS INVOLVED IN SIMILAR ACTIONS. Some even say this has been going on since 06, no word from any other team... Why haven't other teams came forth and said "on week 14 against the patriots we also suspected cheating"

That would make too much sense right?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Riverman

That's not proof all other teams do it. And Bulluck came out in the media against the Patriots after the loss that eliminated us from playoff contention 06(?).

6. Clark

About spygate, yes.

But I'm taking about ball gate. And since wells report was about "probability" - the "probability" of multiple teams is extremely high when considering the silence of the offence. Why would no other team step forward? Please explain, I'll wait.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

There better be DRAMATIC changes in how game balls are handled prior to kickoff next season.

NFL better make it count.

8. Clark

Exactly. That is a much more important part of this whole ordeal. Sweeping changes for ball handling

9. Riverman

What kind of mumbo jumbo is that? You provide the proof of the statement you made that all teams are deflating balls. That is your premise not mine, you prove it. Until then, it is simply CONJECTURE on your part.

10. Clark

And it's all that is needed regarding the matter. Since we are talking in zero absolutes even with the wells report that just became the backbone for the hammer that got dropped.

What sense would it make to tattle on the pats if you were doing the same thing? But again swerve the question.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar