“More probable than not” Patriots manipulated balls.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Continue to swing. From Brady's to Belichek's to Kraft's to Goodell's.....

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah...no arbitrary justice here LOL. Just keep saying that enough and it becomes true.

I am not a Pats or Brady fan....just someone who wants to see this arbitrary stuff stop, regardless of who was involved. That is where we differ.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

YEA right! idk if u know this but they have the best backup QB there is.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yes. For a few psi that the whole league been doing and the league hasn't enforced until now. But nice blinders

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would trade every bit of football integrity The Titans have for all those Patriot Super Bowls and I'm betting everyone else here would as well..

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hate the Patriots at the secondary NFL level. PizzburgH & Murdermore hold a special place of hate that is on a logarithmic scale - LOL

but I definatly could see your scenario happening.

Will be interesting to see if they get called with the drive killing holding calls, ect that 'bad' teams do.

7. Clark

Frankly it's very apparent that the pats cheated. Have cheated and probably still finding ways to cheat. Or beat the system

But...
    I'm not for seeing them take a fall for something the greater side of the league has also been involved in. Just doesn't make much sense to me. For people that route for them to get **** on- it's a bias because of the past not because it's "fair".

8. Riverman

Everybody doing it doesn't make it right. You sound like a teenager with line of reasoning. And they got caught.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Clark

Of course it's not right riverman. That wasn't the point. For all the crying and "more sanctions against the patriots" that you'd like isn't necessarily fair in context of them taking the fall for the league. I'm for the suspension and such. I'm just not in arms about NEEDED MORE!

10. Riverman

I don't follow. Belichek should be out for a year the way Sean Payton was. I think the Pats got off easy in that regard.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar