Missing the big picture, owner is poor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Jan 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Amy Strunk doesn't have the cash to run a franchise. They hire cheap, the facility is cheap, the stadium sucks, there is no strength and conditioning program, they don't believe in analytics, and much more. Until Amy sells the team there will never be a Super bowl trophy in Tenn. The new GM will again be from within and has already shown to be a worthless pos. The coaches have no experience and no ability to teach players anything because they don't know X and Os. Vrabel is a joke. He is a player's best friend but not a head coach or coach of any kind. He is their buddy and why practice is light and player's aren't disciplined or know their position. The entire organization needs to be purged and someone needs to buy this team and bring it at least into the current decade.....

razordaman
    This message by razordaman has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 5
    • Troll Troll x 5
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wasn’t an AAS fan when she took over but she changed my mind.

She’s pumped a ton of money into the franchise which helped change the culture. She’s about to get a dome in Nashville.

AAS is one of the more positive things going for this franchise.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

so...AAS is about to invest 800+M to build a new stadium in Nashville and you say they are cheap? How is the facility cheap...they just spent a bunch of money in the last 1-2 years upgrading the facility. I have not toured the facility so I cannot comment on why it might be "cheap".

Sorry but this take reads as a drunken rant on every point you can find to criticize without any actual evidence to support it.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

She would be poor if she was a Stan Kronke constantly turning all kinds of contract cap into signing bonuses.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I don’t think AAS being poor is the issue at all!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I am a fan of AAS.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dude she is a multi-BILLIONAIRE

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Jevoncurse

Jevoncurse Starter

Your calling a multimillionaire poor…who are you Elon Musk?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Her net worth is 1.6 Billion. Not poor.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar