Mike Vrabel - Coach of the Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Nov 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Josh Allen had 30 pass attempts and 23 of them came after halftime. Sure….

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

10 years ago. Cleverly titled “the year of the QB”.

The idea the league is run by QBs has been going on for 10+ years already. The game hasnt changed much and yet we still see prime examples of teams with a weak QB winning the SB since.

Edit: disappointing it’s blocked but, YouTube 3 5k QBs in 2011.

3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I’ve always thought PK was kind of unique, very blunt, and somewhat entertaining. He’s now lost my respect.

65CB3711-E067-4BA1-BE7E-26A807BCF54B.jpeg

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He has a point though..

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’d like to see video, but he certainly doesn’t describe a “tantrum”. Vrabel said, don’t ask about cunningham after the first question about him, the stupid media followed that up by asking about cunningham. Not sure why he’s wrong.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

He’s almost as much of a curmudgeon as Bellecheat is, but more of a smart ass. He learned well.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Vrabel acting like a child is what I was agreeing with...the reporter wasn't asking if Cunningham was playing, he asked about his skillset.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Vrabel said 2 times before that question he would talk about him next week when he’s actually apart of the team. Glennon’s question could have easily waited until Monday.

If they aren’t willing to respect Vrabel’s answer he won’t respect their questions. Simple as that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And that’s exactly the kind of playground behaviour PK is calling out.
    If the reporters ask questions you don’t want to answer, you say “I already adressed that, next question” like a professional, not take your toys and go home like a child.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

He essentially said that though and yet they felt the need to ask a 3rd question about it after.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar