Mike Munchak Approval Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.

?
  1. Approve

18.0%
  2. Disapprove

82.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Which is why, if Gray is here in the off season, I will lead the charge on the hate Munch wagon.

2. Alzarius

And he has nothing to do with our wins, he is only responsible for the bad stuff

I can play that game too

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Defense has been the biggest issue, no doubt. But if you ask me, the team as a whole has been awful in our losses (save Indy). This Bears game has been much more on the offense than the defense IMO.

We've been seeing stupid penalty after stupid penalty in all three phases this entire season. We saw 10 men on the field TWICE in an OT loss. We've witnessed one of our best offensive players wanting out. We've watched this team take a gigantic step back. Gray sucks something awful. But getting rid of him isn't the solution to all our problems. There's an overall problem with discipline and fundamentals plaguing this entire team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Mike Munchak’s team appears clueless, confused, disinterested and overmatched.

PK nailed it, and this could describe Munch alone

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

You mean the ones that we squeaked out by a combined 7 points. Yeah he can have those.

Utterly embarrassing blowouts vs a few squeakers. Yeah, same thing.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LOLOLOL

looks like we'll have the worst defense in the league again after this laugher! YAY Munchak!

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

It's time....

Fire them all...

8. Alzarius

A bit part of that is our QB, which I cant blame on anyone. Our starting QB is injured. Were also going against the best run D so i didnt expect our running game to be worth a crap. I knew this was going to a blowout, just not in the way that it happened lol

And our HC is the only one who noticed. He was actually trying to get the ref's attention to call a TO. McCarthy as well as Gray need to be hanged for this one.

The same guy who just dropped a pass in this game :p Oh, and as I type, nice fumble there Cook. Whine a little more about your playing time :p

The thing with Cook is yes, he is a damn talented player. However our running game has been producing since Cook got less reps and I dont think thats a coincidence.

Use the TE, or have a running game? Touch call either way but

I think getting rid of Gray would improve this team than any single singing we could make this off season. In fact I think this team jumps a HUGE step forward, with a real DC.

Its all speculation and we wont know anything until next season but if Gray is on the sidelines next season, Ill be hating Munch as much as anyone.

9. Alzarius

Worst defense in the league (and maybe even history), is that on the DC or the HC? (Yes, you can say the regurgitated "well munch hired him" but he didnt have a lot of options with the short amount of time he had)

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

We're getting beat 50-12 right now. You're delusional if you're sticking up for ANYONE in this organization. We're an embarrassment. Jobs should be lost (but they won't, because we're such an embarrassment of a franchise).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar