Mike Heimerdinger has cancer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wishing they caught whatever early and immediate treatment is best solution. Kinda like when dudes go to the doctor cause they just don't feel right and they have triple bypass surgery 4 hours later.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Really hope he can beat this, one of the best coordinators I can think of in recent memory

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Dinger's a fighter, he'll pull through.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Wow I didn't hear anything about this until today. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

My family has a long history of cancer -- too many family members and different types of cancer to mention -- and we know from personal experience that the best chance for survival is early detection. Those of us in the family who were fortunate enough to have the doctors catch it early can attest to that.

I don't want to speculate on whether Dinger's immediate chemo tx indicates they caught it early or if it is a sign that his cancer may be one of the more serious types. It does sound like they're going to treat it aggressively.

PorcupineTree, best wishes to you. I hope you and Dinger both beat this disease.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. amy

amy Starter

We'll all be thinking of you and wishing you a full recovery, Mr. Heimerdinger! We all send you our love and strength so to help you through this.

7. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Football is not that important anymore! Get well Dinger!!

8. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

Does this mean Fisher will call the offensive plays all alone against the Texans?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

[QUOTEDoes this mean Fisher will call the offensive plays all alone against the Texans? ][/QUOTE]

No the QB coach is calling the plays with fisher and Munchack advising.

I hope Dinger is going to beat this. The Eagles lost their great defensive coordinator Jim Johnson last year to cancer. It was quite a blow to the whole organization.

10. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Prayers to Dinger and his family!!!!!!!!!! Hoping he fights this and pulls through! Thank you for all you have done for the Titans especially with Steve! Football takes a back seat now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar