MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Vigsted

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Fave Clint Eastwood movie?

XP or Vista?

The thing you've had ambitions to do but have put off time & time again for no good reason?

My girlfriend thinks I'm weird in that when I need to unwind I usually listen to loud rock music to do it.STP/Audioslave QOTSA etc.Do you have any odd or unusual chill out methods?

Do have any bad habits that you'd like to break?

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I've given that a lot of thought actually, but for the time being I have other priorities that require I not spend too lavishly on myself.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Acting or directing? Anyways when I was younger I always liked Where Eagles Dare.

Well I use Vista on my home computer and XP on my work laptop... Vista is really nice but will take time getting used to. However I use my home computer so little that I haven't explored half of what Vista can do.

Well I've always wanted to program my own 3D engine from scratch, however I've had a very good reason not to, which would be lack of time.
    Had you asked me 6 months ago I'd have said getting a new apartment, but I bought one a month ago so....

Chilling out for me usually involves going to the gym, don't know if that's odd or unusual. My choice of music is usually a broad range between Tech9, SOAD, Volbeat and Nickelback.

I've actually broken quite a few in the past year, like nailbiting, being generally lazy... that's what a woman will do to you :ha:
    I think the closest I have to a bad habit right now is that I don't bother cooking when it's just myself, so I either order something or make something incredibly simple.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Great movie,I have it on DVD.

Directing is something I hadn't thought of.For me maybe Unforgiven.

I'm running vista on a laptop & XP Pro on my PC.

I can't port my main set up over to Vista yet because not all of the software I use is supported by Vista yet.I also refuse to buy a new license for some of them just so I can run Vista.

It's also incredibly annoying when it won't let me unpack certain files because it doesn't recognise them.They work fine on XP.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What is a Vigsted?

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well it would be highly unique human being (well actually a small group of highly unique human beings).

I've been on the internet long enough to grow tired of having nicknames and whatnot, so being blessed with a lastname that is about as unique as it gets (you can count us on 1 hand these days I believe) I've decided to simply go with that.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

So it's something like the Danish equivalent of the Dodo. :grrhee:

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, I'm certainly going to do my best to prevent extinction

9. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Stuffing or Potatoes?

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I hate stuffing, with the caveat that the stuffing my familiy make over here might not be the same you make over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar