MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Vigsted

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Who did you pull for before The Titans came along?

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Nobody really, the NFL was a very obscure sport over here until 1998/99 when Morten Andersen went to the Superbowl with the Falcons. I did own a Cowboys football at one point though.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's the fastest you've ever driven & what were you driving?

Give us your most interesting driving tale.

What would say is the most desirable car you've ridden in or driven?

Do you read fiction?

If so name 5 of your favourite books that you've read.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm not really a speeddaemon. I mean I speed constantly, but never more than what is conscionable. I think the fastest I've driven is 170-180 kmph in my Audi 80 from 1990 when I was about to be late for my sisters wedding.

Well aside from the story above I think the most scary experience I've had was driving home from a family get together one winter evening. My family has moved to the countryside so I'm driving on minor country roads and all of sudden there's just this incredibly dense fog. I litterally couldn't see a foot in front of the car, it was just a solid curtain. I remember having to look out the side of the car to figure out if I was still on the road...

Tough one. I really like some of the Mercedes E-class cars that are the mainstay of cab companies here. But being cab cars I'd never want to own one.
    Other than that I think I'd have to go with a souped up Audi 100 from 1994. It had a nice 2.8 liter engine, smooth automatic transmission and just the nicest leather interior I've ever experienced.

Yes although I don't find much time for it lately (ie. the past couple of years). I am trying to correct that though.

Tough.
    Lord of the Rings
    Lord of the Flies
    Noble House
    Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy

I'm a little reluctant to put The Kite Runner on the list, because I feel it's only because I just read it, and it would probably be at the expense of better books.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Where do you live?
    Is it as cool as where I live? ;)

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. And it's definetly cool, weather wise, but the incredibly beautiful women more than make up for it :yes:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Which book would you like to see made into a movie?

What do you do for a living? I'm guessing some kind of programming or graphic desinger.

Who would you pick as director,main cast?

CAn you get Stagg Chili in Denmark? If so which is your favourite can of Stagg chili?

You are shipwrecked alone on a desert island but can choose 7 luxury items,what would you choose? The point being that you can't have a luxury item to help you escape,think more like what would keep you sane.

Can men & hot women just be friends?

Why do you keep checking the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

What's your most expensive purchase other than a house or a car?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Generally speaking I always find it dissapointing to see a movie after I've read the book, because you obviously make you're own assumptions about the look and feel of the characters and settings (this is in particular why I did not go to see the HHGTTG movie).
    Noble House was made into a mini-series and the rest of my favourite books have already been dramatized, with more or less success.
    Of course Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency would probably make for an interesting movie :yes:

Not a bad guess. The company I work for provides Project/Portfolio- and Knowledge Management Solutions, Consultancy and Education. I develop the client specific business extensions to our standard products.

I'm assuming this goes in thread with the first question and boy it's a tough one. Hugh Grant would probably make a good Richard McDuff, however finding someone to play the Electric Monk convincingly would be difficult...

You'd probably have to go to a specialty store, but I can't say I've ever tried it.

And I'm assuming I'm not allowed choose someone, as that would make me not be alone anymore, right?
    Well give me laptop, a hand-crank generator and a freaking huge sat dish for the internet connection. Toss in a nice bed, shelter from the weather, a football to kick around and a boxing bag to relieve stress.

I have a hard time answering that one. Currently I have a very hot female friend, however it's not by my design that we're still just friends...

You know, I've actually stopped doing that, probably because I've come to realise that an empty fridge will always be an empty fridge. Well actually the real reason is probably that I just order takeout instead, but I'm still in denial about that :ha:

Well if I add up all the parts in my home computer, that would probably top the list however that's not a single purchase. Otherwise the furniture for my apartment, probably the bed actually, is the most expensive that I can think of.

Nope and no aliens or UFO's either. Of course I'm way too rational to ever assume anything unexplained to be either of the three, so that's probably why.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I've not read any of Douglas Adams books yet. I did enjoy the BBC's series 'Hitch Hiker' series many moons ago & so I had no desire to see the Hollywood version of it. Gentry sounds interesting like an interesting read.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Have you ever been knocked out?

Have you ever broken any bones if so which ones?

Have you seen the Northern Lights?

Favourite place you've visited?

Most beautiful countryside you've ever seen?

Do you have anything that you've decided you have to do within your lifetime?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar