MEMBER OF THE WEEK 8-19: Roll Tide

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If you like RTS you should try Star Craft. Better then C&C IMO.

2. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I think a good question is, would you have re-elected that tool of a mayor that should have evacuated those poor alzheimers patients days before that storm ever hit?

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Maybe, but I was just directing it towards a nurse. I had asked him before what kind of nurse he was, just trying to get insight into that.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Except it will end something like this...

[​IMG]

:)) Just kidding...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cajun...

Hypothetical..

I live in a fine old house in marigny near washington square. I'm a writer in the lyle saxon mode. :yes: I approach the voting both and as i'm about to vote for mayor i think what a "tool" this nagin guy is and vote for landrieu instead.

the landrieu family are not very prominent in louisiana politics are they?:suspect:

yes i would have voted for landrieu..

Duck and sausage gumbo in every pot!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rolltide addressing the gotitans faithful..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9k9TXz6Y_A0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9k9TXz6Y_A0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

From now on you are no longer maggots.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Is there any certain person on this forum that you ummm how can I say this without making it sound bad.. dislike more then anyone else?

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah but after this thread they have deceided to get married .... :grrhee:

9. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

First off, Hoffa, I didn't make myself clear! I was directing the question to Tide, I was just ref. your post. Sorry for the confusion.

Secondly, Tide, good answer.

You know what is funny about that election? My wife and I wanted to do a weekend in Houston. We live only about 2 hrs. away. So, we go to Houston for the weekend and in more than one place along the highways are these billboards with pictures of nagin with the words "Vote for our Mayor, Ray Nagin." Seems that most of New Orleans was still in Houston at the time of the election and they brought voting booths to TX for the people of LA to vote.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Robert K. Massie's Nicholas and Alexandra comes VERY HIGHLY recommended from the Avvie Nation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar