McShay's All-Satellite Team

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Well I thought you were JC who made the absurd comment when I responded. I'm pretty sure we had a visit with him so we have some interest and Mularkey has expressed interest in adding a Randle El type guy and Reynolds and Braxton both seem to fit that and have had visits. All I said was I could see us drafting them. I made it a point not to give my opinion on how I foresee them doing in the NFL cause this is exactly what happens. People freak out when you mention a position change on a team devoid of talent.

Where did you get 264th best at his position? Stats? I hope not cause oh lord.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We have Wright and Andrews, if we want to get cute and try a pass from a non QB we don't need to blow a pick on Miller

And with KR being phased out Miller has even less value

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

What are talking about his athleticism being proved false??? He was a top performer in the 3 cone and short shuttle.

Randle el was a 2nd rnd pick and never played WR.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

There were lots of guys on here saying Braxton was gonna run in the 4.2s, he ran a 4.45. That's not elite like we were made to believe.

All this has proven is just like guys like VY and Manziel, QBs with above average athleticism look much more athletic and dominant when they are playing QB and are running downhill on a defense spread across 40 yards. But when they are relegated to a position, the "space" they're accustomed to playing in has disappeared and they look mediocre.

Give me a WR who's played the position for years and understands the nuances and contact opposed to a QB of a gimmick offense with a highlight spin move any day. But I'm not GM, just a former WR who saw "athletes" come in everyday and get worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar