Mathmatical misconception on VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by joeman546, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

Yeah, I can use my "eyeball" stat and say Mike Vick is the best QB to ever play the game. Care to prove me wrong?

The only one stalling this franchise is Fisher, with Bud Adams being the enabler.

2. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Vince has been holding Fish back since he was at Texas

Why do think we only won five games in 2004 and four in 2005

lol

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I've been saying for a long time now that VY was a flop, that he couldn't make it as an NFL franchise caliber QB and the fact is I was right. Now the fact that some of you VY fans are holding on so tight to the hope that he's still going to be some superstar somewhere else is almost comical! You can blame Fisher, the media or whoever you want for VY's failure here but I'm telling you right now he would have been and will be a failure anywhere else he goes. Unless he can fix what's between his ears, which I don't think he can because a head case is a head case, history will prove he was just another over hyped bust!

4. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Id put 2010 VY and 2010 Brees on the same level, yes. Different skillsets, the difference being that one offense had a QB it built around.

And noone was worried about VY on D, I agree. But they should have been, thats the problem. There was a time where teams had to worry abou keeping him check, but while his numbers got better, he became less of a gamechanger. I can only guess it was because we took the emphasis off him and put it on CJ.

5. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

So the new way to figure win percentage is only count the "the good teams" in your win/loss stats.

Lol you haters are funny.

6. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Actually, you can't be "right" until his career is done. The majority of his football career is ahead of him still yet.

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Coming into 2010 Kyle Orton never had a losing season in 4 tries and was 29-19. Stop it with the record crap.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Kordell Stewart was 46-29 with the Steelers. He is also known as a failure and got kicked out of town.

More Coming...

9. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

That actually made me look att his season numbers, and he looks good actually. This was his best statistical year, it probably wasnt is fault the broncos didnt win. His numbers improve year by year too it seems.

EDIT: I thought he was some scrub.

10. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

That remains to be seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar