Mariota unusually candid about the difference between Lafleur and Smith.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Baltimore game was one of the ones where I really started to question LeFlower.

At some point, a smart playcaller stops calling plays with long dropbacks when the pressure was on him like it was in the Ravens game

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I just remember him breaking some record honestly don’t member what one

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

The plays were designed to get the ball out quickly, Mariota just kept flinching and trying to run out of the pocket and failing. The same thing happened vs Indy. Mariota went out, gabbert came in, and the sacks stopped.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

He better show it is the truth then. So far this preseason he has looked like rolled over dog poop outside of the box....

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We will soon find out. If he comes out looking like hot garbage like he did basically all of preseason, against the browns week 1, we are doneskies with him....

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I agree but we still have a season to play and Tanne hasn’t looked like Bart Starr either . He takes sacks himself. If it starts turning into a sack parade , Tannehill gonna be on his back as well . This OLine is concerning.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Oh I agree, the line is trash and Lewan hasn’t helped the cause. Tannehill took some bad sacks too, but I at least saw bright spots with Tannehill. Mariota being 5 years in is truly scary. I pray he can get it together, but it ain’t looking good man.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I must say I agree . His confidence better be way up or else and if that line stinks he could be over . So glad we have a back up . Getting no time to throw could certainly rob Mariota of the little confidence he seems to have. I can’t freaking wait for kickoff I’m getting butterflies like I’m playing LoL.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Titans fans- " Our line sucks!! They had a bad play"

PFF- "4th best O line"

You guys expect things to be perfect. Like Cosell said, you can have the best line in the league, but you still must be able to play with bodies around you. Mariota can't do it. As for Tannehill, most of those were with the backups against Pittsburgh' s starters so what did you expect

• Troll Troll x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

:8:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar