Mariota "progressed" in 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Damn sure didn't seem like he "progressed". Next season he'll be awesome!

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't say he was washed up, but from 2001 on his ypc was down. For some that's an indication he's washed up?? I just don't like when people say that they called something that happened years ago...especially 17!

I'm a huge Eddie fan btw.

3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

The off-season is so depressing. How about we just wait for this next season to start before we crap all over our best player. Especially now that we potentially have a good OC. Not to try and make any excuses for our offense this year but we still have an unknown at OC. The only thing we do know is he wont be TR bad.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Every offensive player regressed last year! That's extremely alarming! Hence why most of us who support the QB ( F**k you if I'm labeled a Mariota "nutt swinger") or have a "hint" of common sense have been upset with the scheme from the previous coaching staff. It's one thing if Mariota and only Mariota regressed, but that's not the case, the entire offense took several steps back ... But yeah blame the QB, doesn't make sense to me but to each her own.
    It's like some of you f**kers forgot what life (as a Titans fan) was like before we drafted him.

Obviously, if next season the offense is playing well but the only thing holding us back is the play of our QB then I'll be one of the first to call him out and/or b**ch for his replacement.

Respectfully
    AFC46

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. tOSU Titan

tOSU Titan Starter

Year 1
    Mariota is our savior!
    Year 2
    Hes gonna be a HOFer!
    Year 3
    Oh no we suck again! (But won a playoff game)
    Year 4
    Hes the worst QB in the league!(Superbowl champs)

• LOL LOL x 4
  6. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Facts! That was my point earlier.Our offense as a whole sucked due to coaching.If MM8 has another season like last year then there is no excuse but I don't see that happening. Some folks here need to chillax and watch our new coaching staff before they scream Mariota sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ok guys. You're right. I give in.

Numbers lie and Mariota is amazing. Fan logic is always better than actual logic.

I apologize.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. BunchaMularky

BunchaMularky Lewan wuz here

See guys, Robo n Michael were doing great... That's why I let the bus run on over me, wasn't gonna throw my buddies under it.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea so now none of you guys have a job

your wife must be pissed youre always home now too

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I started following this guy's Twitter account because his break downs are fantastic, and truly know what he's talking about. Great info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar