Mariota is CLUTCH

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Why is Rodney so salty?

2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Not sure, but now that you mention it I think that might have been who it was. I caught the tail end of it while getting up to go into the kitchen.

Let that bum eat crow...as well as all of the Henry and Mariota haters....lol!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Rodney has always hated the Titans

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Thaddeus43

It's funny, when we started running the no huddle MM8 called a play that involved a fake handoff and bubble screen underneath. MM threw it over top for a big 1st down ... one of the announcers said something about that being a play he ran at Oregon.

I wonder if MM requested specific plays to be in the playbook? And then MM is calling some of those plays and not Robiskie plays in the no huddle

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

It's obvious to me that Mariota took control of the offense in the second half. He was audibeling and reacting naturally to what was going on around him.

He's seemed stiff and uncomfortable most of this season while he was being forced to play a style that doesn't suit him.

6. Thaddeus43

Hmmm about the same time we started moving the ball

We moved the ball well in the 2nd half, just some mistakes that ended drives early (int penalties etc)

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Rak said it last week, "he's got them Oregon eyes!" Beast mode

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Very McNair-esque tonight.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because we crack blocked him 50 years ago and he holds a grudge like a *****.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

lol

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar