Mariota 2019 (all tings Mariota)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Sep 15, 2019.

?
  1. Yes; Mariota will turn it around and earn the new contract that’s coming

20.0%
  2. No; Mariota is done here and we need to move on.

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. govols1010

govols1010 Starter

At his age and injury history, it wouldn't be wise for a team to use him the way he was used in college. He wouldn't make it 3 games.

2. Sirclubbs

Sirclubbs Camp Fodder

I'm just waiting for someone to say hiring vrabel over Lafluer was in the best interest of Mariota's development. Any takers?

3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Ok so if Mariota couldn't be a NFL QB why did it "work" with him year 1 a year 2. Mariota was never hurt running outside the tackles the worse was a pulled hammy. All the major injuries came in the pocket. The coaches all got it backwards, thinking by having him stay in the pocket would protect him.

I'm just ready for him to go somewhere else so we can definitively see if yes he wasn't a NFL caliber QB or the Titans dropped the ball with him, and let a franchise QB go. That is more interesting than the **** show I have to watch on Sunday.

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

This happens all the time. Defenses learned how to scheme against him, which is basically packing it in and daring him to throw long. Once they adjusted to his game, he was finished.

And only person who dropped the ball is Mariota. Mariota has had "experts" working with him since atleast college and he still can't set his feet, he still can't read defenses, he still can't anticipate routes, he still panics in the pocket, he still drops his eyes too quick... none of those are caused by the coaches and all of those are reasons he is failing. Those are all fundamental issues Mariota can't overcome, coaches can't do it for him.

5. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I have been reading the other titan forum for years and chose this forum 2 make a account for because this one was the sane one.

More content on the other one was the only reason I spent my time there so much.

However since the mariota benching this forum has become just as ridiculous, and its sad. I was all in for mariota right up till week 3 and I finally lost heart in him. The fact any1 couls possibly see him in the way people are talking here 2 me is shocking.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

So... you're basing an entire forum on a handful of members?

Sounds legit .

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Don’t let the 2 dudes with their hand down their Mariota doll’s pants deter you. A good majority of people here are sane.........well, outside being titans fans which is certainly a questionably sane move at least.

8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Sorry guys, I did not mean 2 make it sound like i was talking about the whole forum.

But there has been alot of this in the last month.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Mariota is (was?) a huge part of this organization for the past few years... it's only been a couple of weeks since he was benched.

This is huge... gotta give everyone time to talk about it - to almost any extent.

Frankly, it may take the rest of the season or his leaving before it truly subsides.

10. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I would say there are a couple for some reason who thinks hes perfect, then some who absolutely hate him personally for some reason. Then a good chunk just dont like him, and the rest respect him and appreciate what hes done but know it's time to move on.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar