Mariota 2019 (all tings Mariota)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Sep 15, 2019.

?
  1. Yes; Mariota will turn it around and earn the new contract that’s coming

20.0%
  2. No; Mariota is done here and we need to move on.

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What would be your minimum you’d take in a trade for Mariota RIGHT NOW?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

3rd would prob get it done

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Anybody know where we put Grampa Big TT’s medicine? Give him a blanket, he’ll doze off again soon.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Riverman

That’s my minimum also. I’d do it right now. I’d shop to the Jets for sure.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

so what a 3rd and luke falk for mary?

wed need another qb as a back up

6. Riverman

I liked what I saw out of Woodside. We’d have to pick up somebody to stash on on the PS.

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

If you have a gigantic entertainment center from the 80s which weighs 1,000 pounds and fits a 20 inch TV, you'll have more luck getting compensation for that than you will for Mariota right now. We'd have to package a pick to get someone to take that cap hit, which doesn't help us now. And we still need and backup and he'll be off of our hands next year

8. Riverman

Mariota has value for teams that need an experienced QB. He’s worth more than what you’re saying. I get you don’t like him and all, but he’s worth a 3rd for a QB needy team. Jets aren’t a bad spot- they only need a QB rental to try to get a few wins until Darnold back from mono- and with this being his last year under contract- they won’t re-sign Mariota- so I’m not sure how you’re making your assessment.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Rest of the thread:

Have to give credit to the Colts defense. Their fast linebackers covered the middle of the field very well, where Mariota likes to attack. Colt's zone extremely well run. WR's could not get open.

Mariota didn't attack the deep part of the field because literally no one was open. Pressure got to him before he could cycled back to his check downs after his first read.

Mariota could have played better. He should have been able overcame it, but the rest of the offense looked much worse. Mariota has to play better, but it is was not as bad as people think.

4th quarter was really, really bad.

Just my initial thoughts. Will have more details in my article this week. Might make a thread of all the sacks he took as well this week

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

You could listen to a Marita apologist, or look at the tons of screenshots and videos of wide receivers ruinning wide open all over the field

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar