MariNOtA (gabby starting vs jags)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think even Chris Chandler had no problems playing a little banged up. Difficult to throw Mariota in the Warren Moon/McNair's of this franchise, he's looking closer and closer to Jake Locker.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yet another instance of "I dont feel good about saying 'told ya so', buuuuut..."

from yours truly.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’m smelling a Vrabel smokescreen.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I understand the frustration and anxiety but seriously- if you can’t feel the ball, you’re not the the player that gives the team the best chance to win. Mariota’s injury history is different from Locker’s. There have actually been some real hits..

Mariota will be back-soon. And I’m not sure this isn’t Vrabel being tricky. Mariota reportedly practiced fully this week. I’m goint to wait a bit more before I get all worked up. The Jags just beat the Pats- they’re rolling right now. The season is long, let’s see what happens. If we repeat an upset, Vrabel comes out looking like a genius.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Sure it’s not some dank ass weed you’re smelling?

Probably gettin you a contact high thinking Marcus will actually play.

I’ll gladly give you moolah tomorrow if you’re right.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I saw this loser throwing the ball the last 3 days, how is he out?????
    Mary at 80% is better than Gabby at 100

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. bupac

bupac Starter

So much negativity in this thread. Damn, calm down and then ***** about it the off-season. Nothing is going to change now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. HurrayTitans!

I can agree nothing changes now, but I think everyone has plenty of reason to b***h about how soft Mariota is right now.

Guy is supposed to be showing that he is not just a team leader but the possible franchise QB this team has been looking for and every time he gets an "owie" he rides the pine.

Now let's factor in that this team was in the playoffs last year, look to have improved their roster and should be favorites in many games but thanks to a lack of QB, Titans potential among the AFC is in doubt due to the limited abilities of Gabbert which is directly effected by the softness of Mariota.

The current b**tching is justified.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

So BiG Game Blaine it is. Thought it was funny the line went up to 9.5 then the news came out. So if Jags are up 30-3 and Blaine is hurt, guess who comes in? This is a complete fail on a team who has tried this the past 2 weeks. Was it that hard to sign a backup QB just in case? The Jags are too good on defense so you get no advantage making them wait throughout the week.

10. HurrayTitans!

This is where the Tennessee Patriots have fallen short. That little white guy WR is also supposed to be an emergency QB ala Edelman.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar