MariNOtA (gabby starting vs jags)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He misses another wide open receiver and he probably gets booed.

I’m usually the last person to say we need to move on, but I’d probably throw some boos this guys way if he comes back sailing balls to wide open guys.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I’m frustrated but I’m gonna try my best to ride out the season without passing full judgement and see what happens. It may be slim but there is a chance all this is bad luck and he actually becomes functional in LaFleurs offense . I gotta say it will be a challenge for me , I get into it on game day.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Funniest part about this is all the shade Titans fans were throwing about being so much happier for getting Marcus than Winston.

Those who are fans of QBs with glass bones shouldn’t throw stones at glass houses.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I need him to play and do well for us, tired of waiting. The team needs him vs Hags. We cannot win with Gabbert agsint them.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

“Mariota all you have to do is not completely **** up the season and you’re in for a big payday”

Marcus-“hold my soda....no really I can’t feel my fingers”

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

He did beat them last year on AZ

7. Jevoncurse

Jevoncurse Starter

Grew up on warren moon then mcnair who would die before he wouldnt play now marriota has a sore elbow ok fml im watching elementary on netflix with my wife on sundays

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yes, at the end of the day I just want a win vs those Hags. I hope Gabbert can do it and give us that division lead. We gonna need a strong dosage of the Wildcat

9. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Disaster. This game is so huge. The Jags play the Jets next week so potentially 4-0 while we await to see if it’s Gabbert again to play a Wentz lead Eagles team... 1-3 looking likely.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Sad honestly. Not really even sure what his injury is. I think he played well when "healthy", but this is too much time off to keep wasting for him to be healthy.

I gave benefit of the doubt, didn't immediately consider him an injury concern, but this guy is an injury risk all the time.

Hope he can get healthy and play to the level we've seen, but early in his career here, he seems like Stafford without the upside he brought. For him to save his career, he needs to bounce back and play pretty much lights out from here on out.

Overall, keep riding the Blaine Train/Mariota when not injured until the right QB is available, not just A QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar