Rumor Marcus Mariota reportedly battling hamstring, ankle injuries; may need surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

pretty sure you dont get a scope to treat a new acute injury

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think it affects stepping into the throw. Mentally.

I had the same injury in basketball and it took a real long time before I was able to focus on my shot and not worry about what was going on under my feet.

I also think that is why Kenny Britt had a problem with drops after his knee injury.

3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

He took that shot early in the Cards game and did not even look to run again. He clearly got dinged. Win or lose he's not 100%...

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If he is likely to practice- why mention it? Just preparing the excuse train to leave the station. And honestly- I don’t they are protecting Mariota. I think AAS is protecting herself and Mularkey in case we miss the playoffs. She doesn’t want to have fans throw it back in her face about how bad a hire Mularkey was.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

That’s true- he avoided several open running lanes that would’ve converted 3rd down and forced a throw into coverage. But Mularkey’s scheme is supposed to protect him. If he’s going to run he should know how to slide correctly.

6. Riverman

Maybe. It certainly looks more and more like Locker except Mariota can execute the offense when healthy.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's true. Locker was wildly inaccurate. Mariota is just highly inconsistent and generally not a great decision maker. Locker didn't even have the ability to put the ball where it needed to be.

8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Mariota has never shown any resemblance of regression until he was paired with Mularkey/Robiskie. Your ignorance toward Mariota being the problem is hilarious to me.

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Damn.

Half ass built Ikea furniture has sturdier legs than this dude.

10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

How many run plays did they call for him after he got blasted in the 1st quarter? ZERO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar