Marcus Mariota Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

@The Hammer tell them about Williams. It is out there. You aren't going to see it on Facebook but the rumors are there.

2. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Mad analysts are twitter are saying he should be happy he threw at the combine because he was not good today. If the kid cant make throws when nobody is around him, how does he expect to make them when 300 b lineman are in his face.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

All of you who have a man crush on Leonard Williams I am afraid are going to be disappointed. Even if the Titans don't go QB, I'm really starting to believe that they will go OLB instead of Williams. If we sign Orakpo that helps, but with his injury history he's no sure thing to even play the full season. Ruston talks about it in almost every interview I've heard him in; he wants to strengthen the LB core, especially the "outside guys" as he puts it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

We can take fowler thats fine with me, I just wanna fix the damn defense so were not giving up 450 points a year

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Rob Rang also said his pro day was comparable to Andrew Luck's, so.......

Look, we all know better than to put too much stock into pro days, 40 times, etc. yet every year people let those things drastically inform their opinions on certain players. If the combine and pro days were the end all be all then the 1st round pick success rate would be a lot higher.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Fowler > Williams by a land slide.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Then we take him, anybody on defense > mm

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Take fowler cooper Shelton parker anyone but mm

9. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Wyatt is reporting the titans are having mariota do his private workout right now, wanna see him do specific things. "Can he adjust? I'm skeptical"

ALso: If #Titans felt same way about Marcus Mariota's PD as a lot of onlookers did, they can't take him at 2. I don't care how nice a guy he is

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Whatever we do we have to try to trade back and get as much for the #2 pick as possible.

Wouldn't even be so bad to trade back to #5 or #6 if the Redskins or Jets wanted Mariota. The defensive talent will still be strong at those spots... Plus Cooper could potentially still be on the board.

I don't know where all this hate for Williams is coming from. Seemed like everyone on here loved him, but now all the sudden he sucks. No... Not buying that. I've seen what others have seen. Not explosive off the snap. That does not not mean laziness. That's something that can potentially be worked on. But either way, he is going to be a very good guy to have on the DL. Might not live up to the hype (there's always that risk), but I have a hard time believing he'd flat out bust.

I still think he's going to be a beast, and if the Jags get him we might hate ourselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar