Manning chooses Broncos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

screw Peyton Manning! Thanks for wasting our time you big foreheaded scrub...I hope you're noodle arm throws a lot of picks for the broncos and you enjoy many 4-12 seasons before you waste away.

May Vol Nation never let him back in their good graces and may the great state of tennessee lock out this two faced wuss.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's so nice to finally have some resolution to this whole mess.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. soccerman77

soccerman77 Starter

No shocker IMO. Was Tennessee even seriously on his radar?

This is why I wanted Mario Williams over him, sucks though we got neither.

4. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I got my hopes up more than I should have. I never fully expected the Titans to get him though.

Can't help but feel a bit bitter, (Irrationally of course) towards him.

This whole thing felt like he was using the Titans to string along the Broncos all along.

It had to be about the money. The Broncos aren't a better choice than the Titans nor the 49ers.

But on the bright side, hopefully we will see Locker sooner rather than later now.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

42 sacks (almost twice as much as us)

and 68 QB hits.

Basically... Peyton wont be playing by week 6.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

Oh dear god...........

Why have we not prepared for this? With Peyton going to Denver, that means Tebow is leaving. And where is the most likely landing spot for Tebow? JAX.

I thought Peyton going to Denver would end Tebowmania. Its just relocating it. TO THE AFC SOUTH.

NOOOOOOOOO
    [​IMG]

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

oh well, back to rooting against Peyton :)

Check with me about week 10 how I ultimately will feel about this.

8. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

Amen, IMO getting Manning would have ruined Locker. Bud Adams has to be one of the worst owners out there.

9. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

If we a had any kind of defense I never would have been on the Manning train to begin with.

As it stands: Get ready for a 7-9 type year with a bad defense and a young Locker.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't get it. Those here who wanted it to happen praised Peyton the last few days and now he's a scrub?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar