Looks like Vince landed with the Iggles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

So they say.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep. NOT a good place for a frail ego.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Perhaps it's like Yoda living in Dagobah after the fall of the Republic. Hiding in the unlikeliest of places.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

"Do or do not, there is no cry"

[​IMG]

-Master Yoda

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. souljastory

souljastory Camp Fodder

He thought he was under pressure in Tennessee!! Just wait until the iggles get a hold of him. These are the guys that booed Mcnabb right in front of his mom when he got drafted. Well VY as fellow Houstonian wish you luck bruh.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He'll be a hero there in no time.

They'll still boo him though and he'll commit suicide after throwing for 8,000 yards in a single season.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Eagles fans are drunken cheesesteak filled retards. I wouldn't be too bothered by them, unless they actually try to kill you.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think Miami would have been the best situation as starter. Decent Rb's and WR's, and the Bush Young combo would have generated some buzz as well as a redemptive factor he could rally around. Lower expectations. And just a healthier, warmer, friendlier environment.

In Philly, they do get a qb who can step in with a similar style. and who can win a few games. But I don't see a future for him there as starter. He's likely going to be forgotten and that can sometimes be the death of a quarterback. In my opinion, Vince needs reps to be successful. Too bad. I hope he can move on to a place where he can compete for the job.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I knew it'd be a one year deal. Let him sit for a year, learn a lot from a good mentor in Vick, start a few games when Vick goes down to an injury (2-3 games at least), and leave next year for a starting job elsewhere.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Darn I was hoping he would land in Miami or anywhere he'd have a chance to start so I could laugh at him when he fails again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar