Long Term Deal for Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Robinson is too smart to overpay a RB. He will get the tag. Bank on it.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't want a holdout situation, and frankly, Henry should hold out if he gets tagged. He's been playing for peanuts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dion Lewis says hello

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

That’s how the NFL works. I don’t see players offering to return their pay when they don’t live up to their contracts.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. KyTitansFan

4 year/19.8 million is a lot different than committing 15+million per year.

6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

That’s the smart move here no doubt but then you risk the chance of him holding out. I know people out there are gonna say “Henry won’t hold out, he’s a team guy.” The man is gonna wanna get paid NOW and I don’t blame him if he waits. It’s all about cashing in while you can with these players. It’ll be interesting how both sides play this going forward.

7. JCBRAVE

Henry will come cheap compared to a high profile WR who touches the ball half the amount he does

RB's are devalued but only the only who arent the best at their craft

8. JCBRAVE

Hes a RB, he needs his money now. I think hed play for the tag and just re-up next yr somewhere else

This kid is a specimen, dont apply traditional RB rules to this guy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I don’t disagree with that but he’s losing a ton of money on the tag so I wouldn’t be surprised if he decides to wait this out. His value right now is rocket high, he knows that and so does his agent. The tag is a step backwards for him but the smart decision for the organization.

10. JCBRAVE

Tag for him would be around $12.5M this yr, thats pretty close to his market value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar