Long Term Deal for Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Only time will tell. They could let him walk and it could play out that they look like geniuses.

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I cant wait for all these questions to be answered. This offseason is one of the most exciting for me in maybe ever.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

One day we will get to Packers status where the offseason is the worst time of yr.

I also cant wait til the day no one knows our punters name cause the guy is so rarely seen...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am still in disbelief that so many Tits fans on this site don't want to keep OUR BEST OFFENSIVE WEAPON, and must obviously believe that he is easily replaced by someone cheaper either in FA or the draft. History shows that ELITE level backs do NOT come around ever year either way. Can you find "serviceable" RB's that way...sure thing....can you find TRUE Difference makers....NOPE.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

We feel that way because history also shows it is foolish to pay elite level backs too much money. How many teams in the last decade did what you want us to do and did not regret it? I will wait.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

BDH is different....please list any 250 LBS., FAST RB's the last decade...I'll wait.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You dont like Zek?

8. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I don’t think the cowboys feel good about it at this point.

9. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

well that is the question isn’t it. Is he that different because of his size. Maybe he is the one who defies recent history on this. You think he will seemingly. I am far less confident. But because of history it is a debate. It is not as clear and obvious as you want to make it out to be. You might be right...but in a year or two you could be admitting that history has repeatedly itself and you were wrong.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

The Cowboys problems are not Zeke's fault, they are the coaches for failing to properly utilize the talent they have.

The games where they run the offense through Zeke they are typically more successful.

Zeke's doing his job, earning that salary. Staff is failing.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar