Limewire/iTunes help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tru Blu, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

oops, vertor.com

2. World Peace

NBC is getting the hint. Traditional media revenues are going down the tube with the invention of the internet. So how do they combat this?

They have been inserting ads in their TV shows. So what if the show is stolen and distributed all across the internet without commercials. They are still getting their sponsors message across creatively. This is what I mean, when I say that media products need to adapt or face insolvency.

Now, I'm not suggesting you start naming your songs "Big Mac or Mc Chicken Lovefest" but what I am saying is that the more creative and with proactive you are, the more profitable your bottom line will be in the future... if profiting off of your art is your objective.

Here is an example from last nights 30 Rock.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3d-JlLHmQik&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3d-JlLHmQik&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If I really like a small band, I buy their cd directly from them, either at their show or from their website. I've always assumed that was the best way to support them. Then I can put the files on my computer and MP3 player, and I've still supported the little guy putting out good stuff.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I still use CD's and MP3's.

most cars have cd's players now but not all of them have a audio input for mp3 devices.

When cars are made with no cd player then you know the CD is dead.

5. World Peace

Hmm...

Indie film gets ripped off by bit-torrenting pirates. Result: 81,093% increase in its popularity in one week.

Gee, I wonder why mainstream Hollywood doesn't like piracy?

[​IMG]
    (imdb.com)

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Boy, I'm sure this piracy thing makes Hollywood wanna run right out and invest in anything but formulaic blockbuster releases.
    Thanks again bit-torrenting pirates.

Two words: digital watermark.
    The feds will be showing up at Jesse's house soon enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar