Breaking News Lewan may have torn ACL (confirmed)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Throwing in Wilson while RT is having an MVP like season is just about asking for us to throw away the season.

Keep Ty in or get some outside help. You can’t count on Wilson until he proves otherwise.

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Did I miss something on Sunday you’re saying wilson has played?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

This is terrible, Henry and Tammy playing awesome this season. Who can we get to fill in.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I was responding to the post about trading for a long term answer with a rebuilding team. I am for throwing in Wilson as part of the trade. NOT in an actual Titans game.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I fixed my post to reflect my answer to a previous poster. Throw in Wilson as part of a trade. Don’t want to see him in a game .

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Remember Momma Wilson when he was picked? She pulled his girlfriend off his lap so she could hug her son.

Something tells me momma has stepped in to get Isaiah's head right. We'll see.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Maybe she can play LT

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Heard in the Titan's Front Office this morning (not really): "Hey, does anyone have a current number on Michael Roos? No? How about Brad Hopkins?"

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Y
    You’re such a card...

10. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I know it was lame. Just a bad joke. The scary part is both of those guys may be better than anyone we can get at this point in the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar