Rumor Let's Talk Mike-ro-Manage Vrabel - will Ran replace Vrabel with another coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 11, 2023.

?
  1. Yes, and he should

27.4%
  2. Yes, and he shouldn't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, and he should

29.0%
  4. No, and he shouldn't

43.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

We apparently have a lot of posters who never post messages. Where ya at you cowards!?!?!

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Question is are they Posters if they don’t Post?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was ambivalent because I did not think strunk would do it... not at all

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

People aren’t going to wade into these waters with all you idiots attacking people like a bunch of piranhas if they fail

Why would anyone post in this forum with most of you. Most of you are not friendly moronic know it alls who just twist what people say and have no idea how to just have a reasonable de ate without getting your keyboard warrior egos hurt.

To sum it up. Most of you are assholes.

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You just described yourself

#1195 Ontario Titan, Jan 16, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2024
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Welcome to the internet for starters, but I seriously disagree. Not that there are “meanies” here, but there are plenty of separate titans related conversations that people can chime in with their thoughts.

after all, the forum as a whole is almost entirely opinion but some do a better job of factually backing up their opinion than others which opens the door to disagreement.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Most of us don’t know ****. The “ factual backing “ is also subjective if you refuse to believe actual facts and only buy the ones you like. Which happens ALOT in this joint. I can post actual stats and still be told it isn’t true or someone claims
    I said something I didn’t. It’s annoying and I’m past giving a ****.

They aren’t “meanies”. They are a waste of space and time. They are idiots.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Fully agree, when you make an opinion, you post the stats that backs up where the opinion came from.
    Others post different facts that can either refute the others or at least build an alternate opinion.
    Over the interwebs, some conversations can get convoluted on misunderstanding or seeing the emphasis on the wrong piece of a statement. It’s happens a lot, myself included, and when 2 (or more) individuals are arguing a similar point but not really to the same point, causes misunderstandings.

I think you post a lot and with information to back up your statements. I’d only argue that the gist of a lot of your posts come off as emotionally backed and often insulting to the person you’re talking to, whether on purpose or not.

#1198 HurrayTitans!, Jan 16, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

TitanMark is trying so hard

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

Yes, and...???

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar