Let's Talk AFC south

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Sadly, impossible. They all play each other twice, so there are at least 6 wins guaranteed among the three of them.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i was joking

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Schaub to Texans, Ahman Green to Texans and Indy's losses- Harper, June, etc I think are really going to mix things up.

I see all the divisional games ending less than 7 points and the overall records being similar. I sincerely believe parity will normalize the division. (Fortunately, WE have the ROY)

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

They still don't have an o-line

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Wow, so do the Texans.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No- the Texans have the DROY and 2nd place ROY.:moon2:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but your ROY can't dash for 45 yards for a winning touchdown.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You mean this play?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKURxvgBU5g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKURxvgBU5g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar